Any online Lindsey Wilson student registered for classes during a semester session have the ability to have any of our books, including Interlibrary Loan books, shipped to their homes free of charge. Follow these steps to request a library item:
- Use the Library Catalog to find an item.
- Complete the Ask A Librarian form. Include as many details as possible OR include the permalink (Find it on the very bottom of the web browser. Then copy the link from the address bar above).
- We'll be in contact about getting an item shipped to you!
If you find something not in the Lindsey library but in the WorldCat Catalog or elsewhere,
- Complete the Interlibrary Loan request form.
- Kim Hamlett will be in contact with you.
If you have any questions, please call the library at (270) 384-8102, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete an Ask A Librarian form.