Other types of reference sources include, but are not limited to,
- Directories - A listing of contact information, e.g. a phone book
- Digests - a summarized collection of works
- Concordances - A listing of words used by an author in their work and what these words mean
- Thesauri - Essentially a dictionary of synonyms and antonyms
- Biographies - Stories about people's lives and work they've done
- Chronologies - A listing of historical events in the order they happened
- Handbooks - Usually contains information about policies and procedures, or even instructions for a machine.
- Miscellaneous examples
Check out some examples below!